Wednesday, August 2, 2023
Through the Minister of Trade of the Republic of Indonesia, Dr. (H.C.) H. Zulkifli Hasan, S.E., M.M., the Government has inaugurated PT Bursa Komoditi Nusantara (“CFX”) as the Indonesian Crypto Asset Futures Exchange on July 28, 2023 in accordance with Decree of the Head of CoFTRA No. 01/BAPPEBTI/SP-BBAK/07 /2023 dated July 17, 2023.
“Today, I inaugurated PT Bursa Komoditi Nusantara as the Indonesian Crypto Asset Futures Exchange,” he said at the Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta, Friday (28/7/2023)
Minister of Trade Zulkifli Hasan stated that the realization of policy innovation in the field of Crypto Asset trading is the establishment of an institutional ecosystem for crypto assets trading which has been set forth in CoFTRA Regulations. So the hope is that people will feel safe in investing so that the Crypto Asset trading industry can provide benefits to the Indonesian economy.
“In order for them to obtain correct understanding of information about legal investments. If this industry is not properly regulated, it will have an impact on illegal business actors that are detrimental to society. The bottom line is we protect the community, “he said.
CoFTRA determines the establishment of the Crypto Exchange through the decision of the Head of CoFTRA No. 01/BAPPEBTI/SP-BBAK/07/2023 concerning Approval as a Crypto Asset Futures Exchange to PT Bursa Komoditi Nusantara (“CFX”)
In addition, CoFTRA also issued a Decree of the Head of CoFTRA regarding Approval as a Futures Clearing House for Guarantee and Settlement of Crypto Asset Physical Market Trading to PT Indonesian Futures Clearing House.
Other matters that are also regulated by CoFTRA, have been issued through a Decree of the Head of CoFTRA concerning Managers of Crypto Asset Depository to PT Tennet Depository Indonesia.
Indonesian Minister of Trade Dr. (H.C.) H. Zulkifli Hasan, S.E., M.M. also reminded that crypto investment is quite risky because of its high risk high return nature. Therefore, the actors involved must have good knowledge regarding this industry.
Since the inauguration of CFX on July 28 2023. as of August 2 2023, there are 26 Prospective Crypto Asset Physical Trader (“CPFAK”) companies that have officially registered to become Members of the Crypto Asset Futures Exchange at CFX. Here’s the complete list:
- PT Kagum Teknologi Indonesia (Ajaib Kripto)
- PT Tiga Inti Utama (Triv)
- PT Tumbuh Bersama Nano (Nanovest)
- PT Coinbit Digital Indonesia (Stockbit Crypto)
- PT Cipta Koin Digital (Naga)
- PT Sentra Bitwewe Indonesia (Bitwewe)
- PT Indonesia Digital Exchange (DEX)
- PT Rekeningku Dotcom Indonesia (REKU)
- PT Pintu Kemana Saja (Pintu)
- PT Cyrameta Exchange Indonesia (Cyra)
- PT Galad Koin Indonesia (Galad)
- PT Gudang Kripto Indonesia (Gudang Kripto)
- PT Mitra Kripto Suskses (MKS)
- PT Aset Kripto Internasional (NVX)
- PT Kripto Maksima Koin (KMK)
- PT Indodax Nasional Indonesia (INDODAX)
- PT Bumi Sentosa Cemerlang (Pluang)
- PT Ventura Koin Nusantara (Vonix)
- PT Zipmex Exchange Indonesia (Zipmex)
- PT Luno Indonesia LTD (Luno)
- PT CTXG Indonesia Berkarya (Mobee)
- PT Upbit Exchange Indonesia (Upbit)
- PT Aset Digital Berkat (Tokocrypto)
- PT Gerbang Aset Digital (Fasset)
- PT Utama Aset Digital Indonesia (Bittime)
- PT PlutoNext Digital Aset (PlutoNext)